The new law on trade prescribe mandatory elements of the document that follows the goods (severance package or the receipt):
Registration number of the seller, the number of the customer and the registration number of the carrier (if the carrier is engaged for delivery).
For the reminder, here is a list of all mandatory elements of severance packages or bills:
- Number and date of the document,
- Business name, address, TAX and registration number or number of agricultural holdings (BPG), or number from the relevant register of the supplier, receiver and carrier (if any),
- Place and address of the object from which it is delivered and delivered,
- Name and signature of responsible persons of the deliverer and carrier,
- Name of the goods and quantity.